The following content you're about to read is based on my knowledge on the subject, and thus, may not be always correct. So take whatever that I'm saying with a grain of salt or feel free to correct me through the comments. I'd be glad you did.
About the blog
This is a technical weblog made by Terence Ponce. It features articles about the author's day-to-day encounters with various problems about programming and software development.
- 2011 in review
- Facebook Image Publisher Tracker
- A noob’s attempt on Google App Engine using Java part 2
- A noob’s attempt on Google App Engine using Java
- Bad start with Spring part 2 – Resolved
- Bad start with Spring part 2
- Bad start with Spring – Resolved
- Bad start with Spring
- Inheritance in Java
- Code Refactoring